Capstone IT is hiring a full-time Financial Analyst expert to join our team. This position is responsible for supporting multiple internal stakeholders and supporting the overall efficient operation of Finance for the Capstone IT Team. The ideal candidate will have a solid technical acumen, high emotional intelligence, incredible attention to detail and the ability to manage many high paced projects at a rapid pace.
This role supports several core processes, which may include AR, AP, Payroll, Tax Administration, and a wide variety of other bookkeeping and financial management tasks. The role is the primary interfaces with our internal support team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare financial statements (e.g. monthly and quarterly financial reports, and weekly forecasts to management team summarizing current and projected financial position)
- Month end and quarterly closing (e.g. balance sheets, income statements and cash flow statements)
- Analyze general ledger accounts and investment transactions in conjunction with preparing quarterly reports for management
- Assist Director of Finance and Admin with annual financial
- Produce financial data for management team upon request and assist with other special analysis projects from time to time
- Perform analysis of operations on a monthly basis
- Ensure all active projects are covered by valid, binding contracts
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with external partners, Human Resource Information System (HRIS), and accounting partners
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on the functionality and capability of the financial systems. Recommend to management team any changes or updates as needed.
- Respond to various internal and external requests and acts as a general company Subject Matter Expert, by providing answers and support around company processes, procedures, current and upcoming events, and all business activities
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in company financial systems, ERP, and Timesheet
- Proactively identify ways to enhance the efficiency of Operations processes and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned and dictated by specific and business needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field preferred.
- Two or more years of progressive financial analyst experience in public or private or similar work environment.
- Experience in the IT industry is a plus.
- Strong organization, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong computer aptitude, which includes expertise with Microsoft Excel and Word as well as experience with accounting software and QuickBooks general ledgers
- Analytical skills with particular attention to detail.
- Ability to engage in creative and conceptual thinking followed by seamless execution around the details.
- Ability to work on a team by collaborating with a diverse group of people to achieve a shared goal or outcome in an effective way.
For information on Capstone IT Inc, including more information on employee benefits and our company culture, visit our website at https://capstonec.com/.
About the Company:
Our mission is to serve people through the power of technology. It’s a mission our team is genuinely committed to living out, every day. But behind every Capstone IT team member is a real human being with real-life stories. We invite you to get to know them a little below!
What sets us apart?
- Our Servant Partnership mentality: We flex to fulfill your business needs, sharing the risks and rewards as we provide incisive fixes to urgent problems.
- Our quality pledge:Quality is no accident. We’re intentional about testing and verifying the skills of our placements to provide people with genuine expertise and aptitudes.
- Our employee experience: We elevate our consultants’ capabilities and celebrate their wins. As a result, we know they’ll be engaged and bring the energy it takes to do exceptional work.
Capstone IT Inc is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.